Monday, February 8, 2010

AFN Superbowl commercial

One more downside to being stationed overseas is the TV viewing, really the lack of TV viewing. We have what is called AFN (Armed Forces Network) which is a showing of very limited American Television with commercials that are military guided only, propaganda if we are all being honest.

So this year AFN had a contest which allowed viewers to submit their own commercials. Bailey and her friend Sydney along with Sydney's mom, Amy, submitted the following. We find it very funny and anyone that has had any experience with AFN viewing will get a chuckle as well, I am sure.



5 comments:

amy said...

I think the girls were great. Did anyone stay up super late to see if they really made it on during the Super Bowl? I give them "10" stars!

Leslie said...

I did not make it that late, I have to confess, not such a big football fan. I know that is very anti-American but I still love the good 'ol USA!

traci said...

Hilarious!!!! Those are some important lessons learned. hee hee! Who doesn't love AFN commercials? :-)

Danette said...

I bet Bailey had a ton of fun making those. Nice job. They cracked me up.

Krista said...

Can you hear me laughing from Herschberg?!