And what could top off such a perfect day? What? Did you say Chocolate? I completely agree, so I dropped some Dove chocolates into my shopping cart and tore into them before we even got the car started. Really, my karma was spot on as the first chocolate popped into my mouth had this little message:
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Fall Splendor
And what could top off such a perfect day? What? Did you say Chocolate? I completely agree, so I dropped some Dove chocolates into my shopping cart and tore into them before we even got the car started. Really, my karma was spot on as the first chocolate popped into my mouth had this little message:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How beautiful!! You are so lucky. Great pictures too! Can you send me a copy of the one of you and Mark and the one of the girls together? I would like to print them out and put them on my "Family board" at work.
Have a happy weekend!! (It's homecoming week here, GO AGGIES!!)
Those are great pics. Boy that wrapper had it right on for you. You do look great in red! Hope you are having a great weekend! Love you guys!!
Bree
Beautiful Fall colors! Great pictures, we are lucky to be surrounded by such beauty.
You guys are too fun.. I miss those take off like that moments and chocolate!!! Oh!!! Maybe I will request that you send me some, you can send me the bill.. Plus they must have had you on their mind.. "You do look good in red.. lady.." Plus I think you and Mark were captured well, you are one beautiful couple! I miss you and thanksgiving rolls will never be the same without you.. I need that recipe and your ebealsceivers.. however you spell the darned thing.. love you my Leslie!
Post a Comment