Twila: Do you want to go to Disneyland with us this weekend? You can get in for 15 euro per person because we have passes?
Leslie: Yes, and for future reference you don't ever have to ask, we will always say YES! Plus, we have a new baby to break in!
The day was cold and wet, but we didn't care one bit. There were no lines and every ride was wide open. We did everything in both parks in one day. I think from now on Euro Disney should be a winter thing, not a summer thing. Mark and I felt the day was a sort of training process, we learned the ins and outs of a great park visit, since we went with Professional Disney Park Adventurers.
What were our favorite rides?
Bailey: RC Racer in the new Toy Story Section
McKenna: tea cups and Crush's Coaster (she is finally tall enough!, then in a sad voice, "she is finally tall enough")
Dad: well, driving the Volvo, of course!
And what ride did we barely survive: Hollywood Tower of Terror. And when I say barely, I really mean barely. As soon as you enter the Twilight zone and your mirror image becomes a ghost, and that cute little girl turns into a ghost, that is when we lost McKenna. And when I say lost, I mean pain was inflicted on her parents hands, her face was white, and she closed her eyes through the whole thing, begging for it to be over. But she is a funny sort of girl, because now that we are home, she tells the story to everyone she sees but giggles through the whole thing. The child likes the thrill of being scared!'
One of my favorite moments were when we were shown the miner's car we would ride in on the Snow White ride. That was just so classic!
2 comments:
OH MAN I WANT TO GO:(
What a fun winter break.
Safe travels to Berlin,best of luck to Bailey. Swim tough!!
LOVE GRANDMA & GRANDPA
I love when you post photographs of you and Mark... it makes my heart smile when I see how happy you two are! You are such an uh-mazing couple!!!
The girls don't look like they minded the cold all that much :o)
Much love from Columbus to all of you!
--Becky
Post a Comment