Monday, December 20, 2010

Music note with a snowflake on top!

Here is a video of Bailey's performance at her piano recital:



And then 2 video's of the girls outside playing today. We had so much snow and the flakes were huge, I've never seen flakes that big before. Hopefully you can see it in the video.



4 comments:

Laurie said...

Great piano solo Bailey!!

The snow looks incredible! The angels were a nice touch. By the way Leslie... DeeAnn and I still make snow angels when we get the chance! (It sure isn't as easy to get up out of them as it used to be though!)

Danette said...

Ha! Bailey has the same face as Mark when playing their tunes. She did a very good job I liked the end of the song where it picked up a bit :)

and yes tell those girls to stay young forever and ever!! and make snow angels every chance they get. I like that Bailey was out there on a solo sled mission. Feeling the energy of those big puffy flakes

Anonymous said...

Bailey, you sounded and looked beautiful!!!!!!!!

--Becky

Meriam said...

Beautiful Bailey!! I love piano music! I could listen for hours!
And Leslie, sorry but it jsut doesn;t happen that they stay kids forever! that'a why you get to be a Grandma!
Merry Christmas!!