Saturday, October 10, 2009

McKennaism

Mom, "McKenna, you need to go put on your swimming suit so that we can go to your make up swim lesson"

Later, McKenna comes in with her suit on as well as a purse and some jewelry and says, "I'm ready for my lipstick mom"
Mom, "you can't wear lipstick to swimming, it will come off"
McKenna, "But mom, you said I was going to a make-up swimming class"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Mom anytime you can wear makeup she'll do it!
LOVE YA , GRANDMA

Laurie said...

She's a smart girl! Love you McKenna!

The Knudsen's said...

She is such a cute little girl! Thanks for the smile!

traci said...

Hee hee! She's one funny kid!

Danette said...

she is a diva through and through. So funny and sweet. I love miss McKenna and her isms

Laurel said...

That's adorable!