1. We look strikingly too young to have been married this long. =) Folks, we were young, childlike if you will, when we tied the knot.
2. We have young kids, waited 7 years for Bailey, another 6 for McKenna
3. We are still students.
4. We have not grown up yet, still chasing our dreams, which change from time to time and we have to start all over again.
5. We don't own a house and have not "settled" down
6. I'll say it again, the math doesn't add up. How can a 21 year old have been married for 17 years?????
7. We have not tired of each other, still find each other the most interesting person AND I still get a skip in my heart when he crosses the threshold of the house. Yippeee!
8. In all our 17 years Mark has raised his voice at me only one time. THAT is a huge feat of self control, especially because it is me we are talking about. I, on the other hand cannot brag in that area. So really, kudos to Mark for 17 years of stellar self control.
It was a great day. Mark made it back into town from a TDY JUST in time to drop the kids at a babysitter (thanks Holly), eat a great meal at our favorite restaurant, watch Mark play bass with the boys and eat the most fabulous chocolate chip cookies EVER (thanks again to Holly and Bailey). Plus I picked up those gorgeous babes in the picture above at the farmer's market, 20 buds for 6 Euro. I will never tire of this fabulous idea here that fresh flowers ARE attainable on a regular basis AND won't break the bank.
12 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY again!!
YES Mark is a catch but your not to bad yourself. Glad you had a good day
LOVE TO YOU, MOM
Happy Anniversary Mark & Leslie!
My how time flies!!!
Tell Bailey I sent her book last Thursday. I hope she enjoys it.
Happy Anniversary! Love the post.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Those 17 years have gone by quite quickly, haven't they? I remember your wedding day well. You are both VERY lucky and blessed.
Laurie
Happy anniversary you to love birds! I've heard of a few couples celebrating their 17th this week. Mike's brother is one of them. You both are great catches, enjoy many more years together.
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations! Speaking of 21 not only is it amazing that you have been married for 17 years but that you have a 10 year old. That is interesting (yes, that is the word I will use) You know you two ROCK! You compliment each other very well.
Bree
Happy Anniversary! You guys are amazing!
Congrats on 17 years together. You two a a wonderful couple--both so hip and sensitive and "real"! Glad I know you!
As usual I love to catch up with you on the blog. I love how you can capture the beauty and wonder of the mundane. I love how you capture pictures of things I love but forget to get snapshots of(floral ice cream). Woman, I love your artistic eye and your oh so honest commentary. Thanks for being a great friend (today you were a life saver)!
YAY! Happy Anniversary!! 17! that's so awesome! Especially in "today's" world! congrats and here's to 70 more!!! Ü
What a day to celebrate when you two tied the knot and decided forever would be good.. we need a lot more of the fun tales that come from the Frandsen's lips!! Congratulations to a sweet pair! WE LOVE YOU! Oh what a glorious duo!
Happy Anniversary! You are right. I am shocked! Lee and I have been together for 17 years, but married only for 11. I am glad you had a good day. I have to tell you that since we are back in the US, I feel so far away from you and miss you all. I know that is silly since we didn't see each other that often, but I feel that way still.
Post a Comment