Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Golden Girl!

Bailey got straight A's this quarter! We are so proud of her. She is really dedicated to her school work, I hardly ever have to bug her about getting her homework done, she takes the bull by the horns. Now if only we could do something about her room . . .


Bailey, your Dad and I are very proud of you and feel so lucky that we can call you ours!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!! Bailey, I'm always impressed with the work you do. Keep it up and know that you have our support all the time.

Dad

Laurie said...

WAY TO GO BAILEY!!!!

Love you tons!!!

Aunt Laurie

Krista said...

Way to go Bailey! I love finding out all these tidbits about you!

Anonymous said...

That's so great! Yay Bailey! I was too busy talking my way through school to ever get straight A's, much to my Parent's dismay!

Keisha Gwin said...

In honor of Golden Girls everywhere (of course none as cool as you Bailey!) Ahem....meee meee meee! Ok here we go...

"Thank you for being a friend. Traveled down the road and back again....Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant! And if you threw a party...invited everyone you knew. You would see the biggest gift would be from me. And the card attached would say....Thank you for being a friend, or so COOL!"

I'm sure you prpbably don't know that song...from the hit show "Golden Girls", but you should ask your Mom to sing it for you:) because I'm sure she knows it!

Congrats on your awesome-ness once again!

Keisha

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bailey!!! Keep up the good work. See you soon

Anonymous said...

Good job Bailey. I got a Silver Medal. Mr Roylance a.k.a Brother Roylance anounced my name under the silver people list and he read my name and i can hardly belive it. I didn't know i got a silver medal because last year i got a bronze.

Maddi ♦☺☻☺☻☺

Meriam said...

Way to go Bailey!
That is hard work. Have fun in school. You will be out before you know it!
Meriam

Anonymous said...

Like mother like daughter, following in her footsteps. How much prouder can a Grandma be. Love ya keep up the good works you'll be rewarded in the future for sure. See you soon

Anonymous said...

wow bailey that is SOOOOOOO cool i got one b+ in math but every thing else were A+'s yeah me and you