My favorite part was at the very beginning. HSM 3 was playing at the theater on base and I thought what a great way to start out a HSM party. The girls were so excited, they sat on the front row. Right as the credits began to role Bailey and Brilee jumped right up on stage, without a second thought, and started dancing. Not just "step tap, step tap" dancing, but "let yourself free, I don't car who is looking" type dancing. The type of dancing that is just pure fun and joy. Of course the rest of the girls followed their lead and they spent the next 10-15 minutes having the time of their lives. I LOVE that they did that! Myself as a 10 year old girl would never have done that, I love that they are so happy and carefree! I just sat in the back of the theater kicking myself for not bringing my video camera and desperately wanting to join them. Somebody has to be the adult, right?! Really, I should have just jumped up there.Sunday, January 11, 2009
Go Wildcat!
My favorite part was at the very beginning. HSM 3 was playing at the theater on base and I thought what a great way to start out a HSM party. The girls were so excited, they sat on the front row. Right as the credits began to role Bailey and Brilee jumped right up on stage, without a second thought, and started dancing. Not just "step tap, step tap" dancing, but "let yourself free, I don't car who is looking" type dancing. The type of dancing that is just pure fun and joy. Of course the rest of the girls followed their lead and they spent the next 10-15 minutes having the time of their lives. I LOVE that they did that! Myself as a 10 year old girl would never have done that, I love that they are so happy and carefree! I just sat in the back of the theater kicking myself for not bringing my video camera and desperately wanting to join them. Somebody has to be the adult, right?! Really, I should have just jumped up there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH how fun that looked!!
Keep dancing!! Glad you had a great time,
LOVE YOU ALWAYS ,Grandma Mckenney
PS Cupcakes look yummy
Oh to be young and carefree. So glad you all had a good time. I wish I could have been there to see the dancing on the stage. Makes me giggle thinking of it.
Oh Happy Day Bailey
love you all
What a hoot! Glad you recorded the memory in word. I wish we could all be that free at 10 years old! That must have been a fun party. Can you believe that all the girls ate several waffles at the Primary activity AFTER you fed them?! I am so going to love having Bailey in Primary. Those girls are great!
I'm so glad it was such a success, and everyone had so much fun! Happy Birthday Bailey!
Looks like such a great party and a fun idea!
Bepperz, Abby, Tati, Jaci,
when you came it was so fun !!!!
thanks for coming!!!!!
yah that is kinda emberising of what i did in the movie☺☻☺
it was fine!!!!! it was fun!
Post a Comment