
Whatever perspective you decide to look at this upcoming change in our lives it is a comin' . . . . Just look at that handsome bass player, and I get to call him mine, mine, mine forever more!
You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
9 comments:
That's a good way to think of it. When does he leave? I wish you all the best while he is gone and hope is safe. I am sure he will have a great time. Has he done his training yet?
Which one is the bass player??? I don't see any instruments?!??? Jusssss kiddin! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you all tons!!
I feel for you...hey, at least you have this great poster to show for it...ha ha...Mark was right, pretty bad! It doesn't even say what they do...where ARE the instruments? Anyway...we'll keep ya busy! And I promise I'll make it to YOUR house too!
Leslie- I love the picture of the kids at the top-- you are such a great photograher-- I wish you were on this continent so that I could have you take a family picture for me!!! We will all keep Mark in our prayers while he is gone!!
Ya, the poster has been a source of comedic relief as it is supposed to be an informational poster, but, really, there is no information at all. If fact, it just leaves you with all kinds of questions and a strong feeling of being unsatisfied . . . oh wait, that is the way is is SUPPOSED to feel in the military!
I agree with Lisa-we will all keep you busy, and by that I mean I would love to help you forget your cares with lots of great sweets and theraputic (sp?) shopping!
You have such a great attitude Leslie! Would you come on over here for a sec and rub some of that off on me?!? And how exciting that Bree is coming out for a visit?!? How fun! You;ll have to take lots of pictures and post them. How much longer before hubby has to leave?
Your banner with the girls is awesome. That isn't the most flattering picture of the crew but that's the military for you!
Oh babe.. You have supporters adn fans for you in the wings!! I am here if ever you need to purge.. but he will be able to visit Travis I hear and that brings me a great joy!! Rock on, you rocking family we love you tons!
Post a Comment