Saturday, September 27, 2008

More McKennaism

Grandma McKenney recently sent us another fabulous package in the mail. For McKenna she sent the new Disney movie called Ariel's Beginning. Here is how the conversation went:

McKenna: "I want to go with you and Bailey to run errands"
Mom: "I'm sorry but today you are going to stay home with Dad. I bet if you ask nicely he will let you watch a movie"
McKenna sits silent for a moment deep in thought and then quietly walks away toward her bedroom. I continue running around the house getting ready to leave. About 15-20 minutes later I start to wonder where McKenna is because it is TOO quiet. Then out she walks in all her finery. Here is the rest of the conversation:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

McKenna you are miss fashion forward!
Anyone would have a great time at the "BALL" with you!
Glad you liked the movie, LOVE YA , GRANDMA MCKENNEY

Anonymous said...

oh I love her imagination. What a good idea to dress up for the movie. We have "Jessie James" (al la Brad Pitt) waiting for us maybe we should break out the cowboy hats and boots. by-the-way,I think the tights with the tutu are perfect together.

One Giant Fall Forward said...

We love the movie Ariel's Beginnings. I think Allison and Megan have watched it no less than a dozen times in the last few weeks. You are such a princess, McKenna! I love the outfit!

Laurel said...

She's so funny! I hope she had fun at the ball.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I love how her mind works! She really is such a character. I tell ya-once Tristan gets a little older, my blog can only get more interesting. FYI-I LOVE the video from your last posting! What a great dad-you can only like Mark more after seeing that!