Here are some random things that our little McKenna says or does that put smiles on all our faces. Last night we were at our church building that is currently under intense renovation. I commented to McKenna that the carpet had been taken up so that new carpet could be laid down. She then tells me, "Mom I'll bet it will be princess carpet!" I say, "What is princess carpet?" She says, "Well, it is carpet where you can do this" and she proceeds to dance off down the hall. How many 3 year old can recite pretty much all of "Fighter" by Christina Aguillera?! Well mine can. And finally last night at dinner I asked McKenna to finish her glass of milk, which is a daily battle, so that she can have strong bones. She looks at Mark and says, "DAD! Mom says if I drink my milk I'll have a strong bum!" as she gets out of her chair grabs her behind and tries to show us all how that is going to go. Aahh being the mother of a three year old rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is such a princess & they do need strong bums & a good fight song.
I'm laughing so hard at the strong bum thing she is so funny! Give her hugs from us
Love the isms but I love the photo!!
Post a Comment