Monday, December 31, 2007
The Frandsen version of "hide and seek"
So here is how the Frandsen girls play the good 'ol hide and seek game (remember that one player is 3 and the other is 9). During the first round McKenna is the seeker so it goes a little something like this, "Bailey I'm going to count to ten and you go and hide behind the rocking chair, okay?!" then the counting, "One, two, three, four . . . ready or not here I come!" Then we hear Bailey "Hee, Hee, Hee" giving her little sister a bit of a clue. McKenna finds Bailey just as Bailey gives her a big, "BOO". They laugh hysterically then the tables turn. Now it is Bailey's turn to be the seeker. Bailey says, "McKenna I'm going to count to ten and you go and hide" and McKenna replys, "Okay I'm going to hide in my room on my bed" then she runs off with her little feet scampering all the way and her curls are bouncing like crazy. Bailey counts all the way to ten (because she is such a good sport) then runs all over the house in every room BUT McKenna's saying things like, "Where could she possibly be?" while we hear McKenna's little voice saying, "Bailey I'm in here" Now sometimes Bailey gets tricky and she hides in a different place than McKenna suggests. McKenna gets a little nervous and scared and begs Bailey by saying, "Bailey say Hee hee hee"! Bailey says, "hee hee hee" and McKenna finds her with her heart still intact. There is more hysterical laughing and the tables turn again. Finally the 3 year old and the 9 year old have found common ground and are having a fabulous time! Mom doesn't mind all the noise and commotion because it is full of laughter, squeeling, and hugging. ps Bailey really isn't going to be 9 until Thursday but she really likes the way it sounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok. You were are so sweet to share this fun time with us. I get that little giggle within me to just hear it.. I can definitely imagine it very well.. Love those angels of yours!
Post a Comment